Blinking or Flashing Pre-Wired LEDs ~ 3-12 Volt DC ~ Diffused
Model Scenery World’s Blinking or Flashing LED’s will look GREAT in your projects!
Perfect for a wide range of uses: Model Buildings and Towers, RC cars, Train Cars, Aircraft, Special projects, Doll Houses, Dioramas, you name it… if you need bright LED that "Blinks" or "Flashes" and doesn't require any fancy circuit board or wiring then these LEDs are an excellent choice. Just hook up to any DC power source between 3 and 12v and you are good to go!
Money Saving Tip #1 SAVE 10-20% with our 5 and 10 packs!
We use better parts and processes to ensure a high quality and long-lasting LED.
- 100,000-hour lifespan – NO Soldering or Assembly Needed!
- Diffused Lens - 120 Degree Viewing Angle
- Voltage: LED will light with 3V, 5V, 6V, 9V, or 12V DC for Different Brightness.
- 8” Copper Wire Leads – Color Coded Lead Wires – Tined wire ends
- Machine welded dropping resistor (no hand solder joints)
- Energy efficient and No Heat! Only 0.25W per bulb! 20mA
- Polarity: Anode "+" (Colored Wire) | Cathode "-" (Black Wire)
- Satisfaction Always Guaranteed!
Some Common Uses: create fire effects, welding effects, use on top of a water or radio tower, police and fire vehicles, airplane lights, end of train device, traffic lights, construction warning lights, the possibilities are endless!